*     *     *     *     *

     Nai Tong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

     Monday, 16th October 1995

     It was my 53rd birthday, and the Wanchan sisters had me rent a Toyota jeep, and then guided me up Phuket’s west coast to an isolated, pristine cove called Nai Tong.  As the highway along the west coast, between Patong Beach and the airport, hadn’t been completed yet, Nai Tong, being halfway along the coast, remained hidden from the tourists.  Hence it’s beautiful, pristine condition.

     And boy-oh-boy, dear reader, thanks to the sisters Wanchan, was I ever in for a birthday treat!

     Originally I had met the Wanchan sisters at the Rock Hard go-go club, in Patong Beach on Bangla Road, a couple of months previously, where they danced naked.  They were a pair of extraordinary, hard-bodied little Thais in their early twenties, with jet-black, silky-straight hair; possessing dance moves literally heart-stopping under all those colored lights.        

     Talk about a stunning “sister-act,” dear reader! I regularly gave them massages between dance sets; transforming us into the very best of “pals.”

     When they learned of my impending birthday, they wanted to do something special for me; therefore our expedition in the jeep, up the west coast to Nai Tong Beach.

     When we got there, the sisters directed me off the dirt track I was on, into a shady grove of coconut palms where I parked.  Stripping down, leaving the cold-chest with our drinks and food behind in the jeep, we wandered through the trees out onto a most perfect, pristine-white beach.  Altogether vacant of food stalls, hotels, people or rubbish; the three of us were the sole human occupants on that beach, as if we were the last people on earth.

     Akin to naked, carefree children, we plunged into that crystal, warm surf; laughing and splashing each other under the watchful eye of God.  Thoroughly enjoying this amazing piece of Eden He had created exclusively for us.

     So here I am, dear reader, at 53, frolicking in the surf nude with nubile, beautiful, equally-naked native women!  This would never happen to an old fart like me in the States; unless of course, I was Hugh Hefner.  You can have your birthday cake and candles, surrounded by family and friends you really can’t stand; I’ll take this type of “Birthday Party” instead!  Honestly, isn’t this what “paradise” is all about?

     At the end of the day, when the golden sun sank in the Andaman Sea, I commenced to pack up and head for the jeep.  However, the sisters stopped me, for there was another unique feature regarding this beach.  They led me to the granite face of a cliff, on the north end of the beach, where water was gently seeping out of the jungle down the face of this cliff.  Natural, rock-basins caught this fresh water, forming pools for us to bathe in, freeing our bodies of salt and sand, in preparation for the long drive back to Patong Beach.

     Adam and Eve eat your hearts out!  No “tree of the knowledge of good and evil” here, dear reader.  


               *     *     *     *     *


Comments

Popular posts from this blog